We’ve missed you!
From the beginning of this global pandemic, the BC wine industry has prioritized the health and safety of our people, our partners and our community, and we’ll continue to do so as we reopen our winery. We love to connect and celebrate over a great bottle of wine and we look forward to being able to do that with you again, safely and thoughtfully.
As we welcome you back, rest assured you can enjoy the winery experience at ease, knowing that we’ve implemented health and safety precautions in accordance with the Provincial Health Officer and WorkSafeBC guidelines.
New health and safety measures
- Compliance with WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Officer• Reduced winery capacity
- Physical-distancing guide markers
- Hand sanitizers made available
- Increased sanitization of customer-contact surfaces and objects
- Staff commitment to increased hand hygiene
- Individual spittoons
- Requesting staff and visitors with flu-like symptoms stay home
Same genuine people, same breathtaking places
While our processes may have changed, our people, our wine and the beautiful landscapes that envelop BC wine country have not. We are ready to welcome you back with the same warm and friendly hospitality you expect from us, while doing everything we can to ensure the safety of our people, our community and you.
With our new safety and health protocols in place, and our 2019 vintages hitting the shelves, we are honoured and excited to be able to open our doors to you once again.
See you soon.